Friday, July 10, 2009

07/10 | 11:16 AM

There's definitely a Freak in the house. And I'm worried.

Well, not so much worried, as freaking pissing my pants. These fucking walls aren't thick, and I've seen these things go through people like a car goes through a dog.

It's been moving around the free rooms for awhile. Through the master bedroom, through the living room and kitchen. I don't think it made it into the bathroom or guest rooms, but shit. Those rooms aren't barricaded like mine...

What really scares me is that it might not leave. I have no idea how these things survive. Their habits.

Well, fuck, I have a pretty clear picture of their diet but... are they nocturnal? When do they sleep? Do they sleep? And for how long?

Shit, for all I know, this thing's gonna make the house its... nest.

Worse yet, what it they aren't solitary? What if they move in packs?

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I need to leave. Soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment